Silflex Silicone Dressing
Silflex is an atraumatic wound contact layer impregnated with soft silicone. Silflex gently adheres to the skin around the wound, not in the wound itself. Allows good passage for exudate.
Reduces pain during bandage shift. Easy to use.
Suitable for many different types of wounds.
- An atraumatic, soft silicone wound contact layer designed to prevent secondary dressings adhering to fragile skin and delicate wound beds
- Pain-free removal, adheres to healthy tissue and not the secondary dressing
- Large open pores allow the passage of exudate
- Can be used in conjunction with topical negative pressure
- Highly conformable and can be cut to size
- Sterile silicone wound contact layer