KERRAPED ALL PURPOSE BOOT (SINGLE SHOE)
Kerraped offers a safe and dignified solution for those whose feet are bandaged due to accident or illness. An all-purpose boot that takes the pressure off your foot without affecting the way you walk, it is a comfortable and light shoes, enabling you to get back on your feet in no time.
- Keeps dressings dry
- Breathable upper with a black EVA insole
- Velcro straps allow for adjustability for a comfortable and secure fit
- Reduces plantar pressure by up to 30% and does not need to be customised to achieve results
- Will off-load pressure whilst allowing you to walk normally
- Can be wiped clean
- Available in a variety of sizes to accommodate bulky dressings, bandages and swelling (refer to size guide)
- Easy to put on and take off
Kerraped comes as a SINGLE shoe and can be worn on either foot.