Flaminal Forte (Long Expiry Date)
Flaminal Forte is a new class of wound healing agent, called Enzyme Alginogel.
Flaminal Forte keeps the wound clean
Flaminal Forte keeps the wound moist
Flaminal Forte offers antimicrobial protection
Flaminal Forte is safe for the skin and wound tissue
Flaminal Forte reduces wound odour caused by bacteria
Flaminal Forte helps to reduce excessive protease activity (protease = enzyme that breaks down proteins)
Flaminal Forte reduces bacteria released from a biofilm
Flaminal Forte protects the wound border
These are the prime properties for ensuring rapid wound healing.
• heavily exuding 2nd degree burns (deep, superficial)
• heavily exuding leg ulcers
• exuding pressure sores
• exuding oncology wounds
• pre-operative wound-bed preparation
Applying or renewing Flaminal Forte on a wound is easy and painless.
Proceed as follows:
1. First clean and rinse the wound
2. Dab and dry carefully
3. Cover the entire wound bed with a sufficiently thick layer (e.g. 4-5 mm) of Flaminal Forte.
4. Cover Flaminal Forte with a non-adhesive dressing.