ACTICO 2C ULCER BANDAGE KIT
Actico 2c ulcer bandage kit is a two-component, latex-free leg ulcer kit.
- Comfort layer 1: a skin-friendly comfort layer made of foam padding with a soft cotton skin-protection layer that is applied directly to the skin to distribute compression evenly and combine well with emollients. Provides graduated compression and protects vulnerable areas.
- Compression layer 2: an inelastic cohesive compression layer for effective therapeutic compression.
Management of venous leg ulcers, with and without mild uncomplicated chronic oedema in both mobile and immobile patients. Suitable for patients with an ABPI >0.8–1.3; an ABPI of >1.3 requires further investigation before use (please refer to local guidelines).
- Actico 2c bandage is not recommended for patients with ankle circumference, when protected with padding, unless after specialist referral and under supervision and regular follow-up. Congestive heart failure as compression could lead to cardiac overload.
- Sensory disorders of the limb, i.e. peripheral neuropathy.
- Known sensitivity to the fabric of the hosiery.