SOFTPORE ADHESIVE WATERPROOF DRESSING (LONG EXPIRY)
Softpore is a water repellent island dressing designed with an absorbent, non-woven viscose pad for long-lasting, comfortable wear. The highly absorbent pad provides excellent exudate management, minimising the risk of maceration whilst ensuring a moist wound healing environment. Additionally, the breathable structure of Softpore promotes a healthy circulation of air to the wound site.
The gentle, latex-free adhesive and rounded edges guarantee secure fixation for extended wear, easy removal and superior patient comfort. Packaged in two pieces of overlapping release paper, Softpore allows for aseptic and easy application.
Softpore adhesive features:
- Water repellent material allows for extended wear and superior protection.
- Gentle and easy application, wear and removal with rounded corners.
- Breathable structure and high absorbency to optimise healing.
- All products of the Softpore range are hypoallergenic to reduce patient risk.
- Minor burns, cuts and abrasions.
- Surgical incisions.
- Low to moderately exuding wounds.
Instruction of Use:
1. Peel backing paper back to expose the absorbent pad.
2. Center the dressing over the wound site.
3. Slowly peel back each side the backing paper, one at a time.
4. Smooth the dressing into place.
Dressing may be sent without the external cardboard packaging