Total barrier protection strategy with Medi Derma-S Barrier Cream which protects broken and unbroken skin. Medi Derma-S Barrier Cream restores skin hydration and maintains the skin integrity.
- Available in 2g sachets.
- Transparant and quick drying action.
- Long-lasting protection.
- For protection of intact skin which is exposed to body fluids, adhesive and friction.
- Highly moisturising.
- Suitable for mild, moderate and severe skin damage.
- Alcohol, fragrance, parabens, latex and phthalates free.
- Ensure that skin is clean and dry before use.
- Apply a thin, uniform coating over the affected area.
- Pea to Palm application: Use a pea sized amount of cream to cover an area approximately the size of your palm. Do not over apply.
- Once dried, apply the dressing, pouch or adhesive device as normal.
- Reapplication is recommended twice a day, if using adhesive dressings or devices then after each dressing or device change.
Do not use on infected skin.
For external use only.
Aqua, Cetomacrogol, Emulsifying Wax, Petrolatum, Decyl Oleate, Acrylates/ Ethylhexyl Acrylate/ Copolymer Acrylates/ Dimethylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Caprylyl Methicone, Dimethicone, DMDM Hydantoin, Chlorphenisin.