Granuflex dressing is a hydrocolloid, moisture-retentive wound dressing used for partial and full-thickness wounds with exudate.
Granuflex dressing creates an occlusive moist wound environment which promotes healing of low to moderately-exuding wounds. On contact with a moist wound surface, the unique hydrocolloid composition of granuflex dressing (sodium CMC, gelatin, pectin, and adhesive polymers) forms a cohesive gel which supports moist wound healing.
With a wear time of up to 7 days, granuflex dressing can contribute to cost-effective care. This product does not contain latex.
• Aids autolytic debridement.
• Supports moist wound-healing environment.
• Provides a bacterial and viral barrier.
• Keeps nerve endings moist, helping to relieve discomfort and pain.
• Easy to apply and remove.
• More cost-effective than some traditional and modern dressings.
• Chronic wounds - pressure ulcers (stage I-IV) and leg ulcers.
• Acute wounds - traumatic wounds, minor abrasions, lacerations, partial thickness burns,
and donor sites