CELLONA SYNTHETIC UNDERCAST PADDING BANDAGE
- Cellona Undercast Padding Bandage retains its softness and elasticity to protect exposed bones and nerves under P.o.P. and synthetic casting tapes. Ideal for padding under Actico cohesive bandage.
- The fine fibrous web is strong enough to permit application in circular turns, but is easy to tear and provides a smooth surface.
- The material's self-adhesion facilitates application by simply smoothing down.
- Cellona Synthetic Undercast Padding Dressing is air-permeable and compensates for changes in temperature. The fibres do not absorb any moisture, the casting tape hardens faster, and the good padding effect is retained with long-term wear.
- 100% polyester fibres, in various sizes in roll form,with paper wrapper; sterilizable (autoclave at 121°C or other methods).
- Cellona Synthetic Undercast Padding is also used for padding splints, zinc paste bandages (Unna’s Boot) and adhesive bandages.
- For wound treatment – in combination with textile dressings or ointment tulle – Cellona Synthetic Undercaset Padding Bandage acts as an air-permeable cushion.