ALLEVYN GENTLE BORDER FOAM DRESSING
The ALLEVYN Gentle Border dressing range has been designed for people with particularly sensitive or fragile skin. These dressings have a soft silicone gel adhesive which minimises trauma to the wound at dressing change, helping to avoid patient pain without compromising care.
- ALLEVYN Gentle Border triple-action technology maintains the optimal balance in fluid for moist wound healing.
- Conformable gentle dressing – providing comfort for the patient.
- Minimises trauma and pain during dressing change.
- Easy to apply and remove – the dressing can be re positioned easily without losing its adherent properties.
- Showerproof dressing allowing patients to shower with the dressing in place.
- Available in a range of shapes and sizes – squares, rectangles and a range of shapes for dressing awkward areas.
- Shallow, granulating wounds
- Chronic and acute exudative wounds
- Full and partial thickness wounds such as pressure ulcers, leg ulcers and diabetic foot ulcers
- Infected wounds
- Malignant wounds
- Surgical wounds
- First and second degree burns
- Donor sites
- Oncological wounds
- Epidermolysis bullosa wounds
Nothing on the market to touch it for delicate skin