Excellent absorbency and retention capacity for optimal wound healing.
Gentle, minimal adherence contact layer to protect the wound.
Prevents strike-through in order to minimise the risk of external contamination.
Breathable soft fabric design provides enhanced patient comfort.
Xupad is a soft, highly absorbent dressing pad with excellent exudate management capabilities. The gentle contact layer is non-absorbent and low adherent, allowing fluid to pass freely into the dressing without adherence to the wound site. The highly absorbent core rapidly absorbs exudate, while simultaneously providing ventilation and cushioning to promote optimal moist wound healing conditions as well as enhanced patient comfort.
Xupad can be used as a primary or secondary dressing and is available in a wide range of sizes to suit all your wound care requirements.
1. The dressing should be worn with the blue backing facing away from the wound site.
2. Apply directly to the wound area, with at least a 2cm overlap on the surrounding skin.
3. The dressing may be held in place with a suitable retention aid.
Xupad is indicated for the management of moderate to highly exuding chronic and acute wounds including:
- Pressure ulcers.
- Leg and foot ulcers.
- Traumatic wounds.
- Surgical wounds.
- Fungating Malignant wounds.
- Superficial and partial thickness burns.