MELOLIN NON ADHESIVE DRESSING
Consists of three different layers, including low adherent perforated film, a highly absorbent cotton/polyester pad and a hydrophobic backing layer.
- Low adherent perforated film
- Allows for rapid drainage of exudates; reducing trauma to healing tissue.
- Highly absorbent cotton/polyester pad
- Patient Comfort
- Cushions and Protects
- Comfortable and minimizes pain on removal
- Easy to cut to shape
- Retains its integrity when cut.
- Safe in use
- Inert and non-sensitizing
- Delays time to strike through
- Significant improvement in terms of strike through, therefore requiring fewer dressing changes.