ComfiGauz Tubular Bandages
A cost-effective range of Tubular Bandages ideal for dressing retention. Made from 100% bleached cotton, ComfiGauze is ideal for use where natural fibres are preferred.
Simple, safe and easy to use. Ready to wear and quick to apply with no need for pins or tape. Makes use of a light and breathable fabric for optimum comfort. Unobtrusive, discreet and comfortable to wear under clothing.
A varied range to meet all needs
As the leading brand within the NHS and wider care sector, the Comfi Range supports individuals and healthcare workers in delivering excellent standards of care, offering an extensive range for all your needs. ComfiTube, ComfiNette and ComfiGauz are all available in a variety of sizes, suitable for use on fingers and toes, as well as adult trunks.
- Cost effective
- Light and breathable fabric
- Available in a large range of sizes to fill all areas of the body
- Widely used in the NHS
- Made from 100% Bleached cotton, ideal for use where natural fibres are preferred
- Comes with applicator
- 01 - Unstretched (flat diameter width) 1.5cm - Ideal for Fingers and Toes
- 12 - Unstretched (flat diameter width) 2.7cm - Ideal for bulky Fingers and Toes
- 78 - Unstretched (flat diameter width) 7.7cm - Ideal for Large Adult Limbs