ALLEVYN NON-ADHESIVE HEEL FOAM DRESSING 10.5CMX13.5CM
Allevyn Heel Non-Adhesive foam dressing has been designed for quality and comfortable fit to enhance management of wounds on the heel.
- One piece shaped construction
- Non Adhesive Foam Dressing
- Unique construction
- Non-Adherent wound contact layer
- Waterproof outer film layer
- Protective padding
- Can stay in place for up to 7 days
- Perforated wound contact layer allows even viscous exudate to pass into the dressing
- The hydrocellular core of the dressing absorbs and holds liquid in its microscopic structure
- The breathable outer surface of the dressing allows excess moisture to evaporate away from the dressing
The result shows that allevyn Non-Adhesive Heel is designed to allow healing to progress without the need for frequent dressing changes.
PROMOTES EARLY HEALING
Allevyn Heel allows the formation and maintanance of a moist wound healing environment at the wound surface, preventing eschar formation and promoting rapid and trouble free healing.
DESIGNED TO FIT THE HEEL
Allevyn heel dressing is designed to gently fir arounf the back of the foot allowing the wound to be dressed creating a moist healing environment.
Allevyn Heel Non-Adhesive dressings are soft and cushioning, giving excellent patient comfort and protection.
CLEAN WOUND HEALING
Allevyn Heel Non-Adhesive dressings absorbs and retains exudate, bacteria and cellular debris, providing clean, mess free dressing changes.
- Do not use Allevyn Heel Non Adhesive foam dressings with hypochlorite or hydrogen peroxide solutions, as these can break down the absorbent hydrocellular component of the dressing.
- Reddining of the skin around the wound has been reported rarley following the use of Allevyn Non Adhesive dressings, In some cases this relates to irritation of fragile skin, in others, wound exudate remaining in contact with peri-wound skin for prolonged periods may be the cause. Infrequently, cases of sensitivity to the dressing have also been reported. If reddining or sensitisation occur, discontinue use and consult a healthcare professional.