Tegaderm Superabsorber Dressing provides confidence that the dressing will absorb and contain wound exudate -- even under compression.
Tegaderm Features and Benefits
- Versatile for a variety of wounds with moderate and high exudate levels.
- Helps prevent maceration of the wound edges.
- Reduces frequency of dressing changes.
- Provides patient comfort.
What does Tegaderm Superabsorber Dressing do?
- Absorbs and retains exudate in the dressing minimizing the risk of maceration of the wound edges, even under compression.
- Maintains a moist wound environment.
- Removes exudate away from the skin surface through rapid, vertical wicking.
- Traps the wound fluid and wound fluid components away from the wound.
Tegaderm Superabsorber dressing can be used both as a primary or secondary dressing. Deep wounds require a wound filler to be applied, since the Superabsorber dressing may not be used as a sponge.