Tubifast Elasticated Tubular Bandage (Molnlycke)
HOW TUBIFAST 2-WAY STRETCH WORKS
Tubifast 2-Way Stretch is manufactured from viscose with very fine elastane threads knitted into the fabric radially and longitudinally, to provide light elasticity. Tubifast 2-Way Stretch holds dressings securely, without constriction or compression. No pins or tapes are necessary. Its two-way stretch allows patients complete freedom of movement and added comfort. Tubifast 2-Way Stretch is available in a range of five widths, and has been designed to fit snugly over all limbs, no matter what the shape or size.
Each size is identified by a coloured line knitted into the bandage. It’s quick and easy to use: cut to size and stretch over the dressing for an even, non-constrictive fit.
BENEFITS OF TUBIFAST 2-WAY STRETCH
• Tubifast 2-Way Stretch holds dressings securely, without constriction or compression
• Its radial and longitudinal stretch allows patients complete freedom of movement, with added comfort
• A variety of lengths are available, ensuring cost- effectiveness by minimising waste
• Quick and easy to use: simply cut to size and stretch over the dressing for an even, non-constrictive fit
• Available in a range of quick reference, colour-coded sizes, to fit everything from small limbs to adult trunks
• It has less fray so there is less risk of fibres in the wound