Doublebase Emollient Bath Additive (500ml) For Eczema and Dry Skin Conditions
WHAT DOUBLEBASE EMOLLIENT BATH ADDITIVE IS AND WHAT IT IS USED FOR?
• Doublebase Emollient Bath Additive is a skin treatment for you to add to your bath water when bathing.
• It helps treat dry or chapped skin conditions that may also be itchy, red and sore. Common examples include: – psoriasis (scaly, pink patches of skin), elderly pruritus (itchy skin due to ageing), ichthyosis (abnormal scaly skin), various forms of eczema, dermatitis and other dry skin disorders.
• All age groups can use Doublebase Emollient Bath Additive, including babies.
This product can be used in addition to any other emollients or treatments your doctor, pharmacist or nurse may have given or prescribed for you to treat your dry skin condition.
Cautions whilst using Doublebase Emollient Bath Additive:
- Do not use Doublebase Emollient Wash Gel if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to isopropyl myristate or liquid paraffin.
- If you decide to use this product in the bath or shower it can make the surface slippery so be careful to avoid slipping.
- This product can be used during pregnancy and while breast feeding.