Cetraben Cream (500g) for Eczema and Dry Skin
Cetraben is a protective, fast-absorbing cream rich in emollients and moisturisers to soothe and soften dry cracked skin. It can offer effective relief from eczema symptoms and help skin feel back to normal.
Triple Action Formula
- Light liquid paraffin replaces lost natural skin oils
- White Soft Paraffin forms a protective barrier on the skin’s surface
- Glycerin supports healthy moisture levels back to normal
- Soothes and hydrates
- Relieves and sooths itching
- Fragrance-free for sensitive skin
- Easy to apply and quick to absorb
- For external use only
- Used on adults, the elderly and children over 1 year: Apply to dry skin areas regularly and rub in. If you accidentally swallow this product, go to your nearest accident and emergency department
- Keep out of sight and reach of children
- Do not store above a temp 25°C
- Do not use after expiry date shown on pack
White Soft Paraffin BP 13.2% w/w, Light Liquid Paraffin Ph Eur 10.5% w/w. Also includes Emulsifying wax BP, Cetyl Stearyl Alcohol BP, Glycerin BP, Butylparaben, Methylparaben (E218), Ethylparaben (E214), Propylparaben (E216), Phenoxyethanol BP, Citric Acid, Purified Water
Precautions Mild skin reactions, such as redness and rash, have been seen very rarely. Should this occur, use of the product should be stopped. in the unlikely event of side-effects, you should talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed.
Talk to your doctor before use if the skin is badly cracked, infected or bleeding.
Avoid contact with the eyes.
Pregnancy and breastfeeding: Using Cetraben Cream during pregnancy and breastfeeding is unlikely to have any ill effects. If unsure talk to your doctor or pharmacist.