Aqueous Moisturizing Cream (500g) For Dry Irritated Skin Conditions
Aqueous cream BP
is formulated using a mixture of emulsifying ointment and water, this is a non-greasy moisturiser that is ideal to use for treating dry Skin; particularly eczema and dermatitis, which can get worse when the skin dries out.
Aqueous Cream helps to restore the skin to help it retain moisture and is suitable to use all over the body
- Can be used as a soap substitute
- Apply when required
- Fragrance free
Before using Aqueous cream:
- Do not use aqueous cream BP if you are allergic to any of the ingredients, (see about this product).
- After using this product: If you experience any unwanted effects which you think may be due to the cream, stop using it and ask your pharmacist or doctor for advice.
- Other information: Do not use aqueous cream BP after the expiry date that is on the pack.
- All creams should be kept in a safe place away from children.
- For external use only, Store below 25ºC.
Most people will not have problems, but some may get some of these:
- Occasional allergic reactions of the ingredients (e.g. skin rash, red or itchy skin)
If any side effect becomes severe, or you notice any side effect not listed here, please tell your pharmacist or doctor.