Activa Class 2 Compression Thigh Support Socks/Stockings 18 - 24 mmHg
Activa Class 2 Compression Above Knee Support Socks/Stockings 18 - 24 mmHg
- 18-24mmHg Graduated Compression
- Sizing & Measurement Guidelines - In order to work effectively graduated compression hosiery must be the correct size and apply the right amount of pressure to the leg. It is essential that accurate measurements are taken, you can view the sizing instructions in the size chart image in the product photos.
- High quality low price - the knock out blow - A cheap price for superior quality in fabrics and top level manufacturing not only used by the NHS but recommened by medical health proffesionals across the UK. Who wouldn't give them a try?
- Assisting you with fight against venous conditions - Alleviating the most common visual and physical symptoms of venous related problems.
- Washing & Care - Hand wash or machine wash on a delicate cycle in warm water with a mild detergent. Do not tumble dry, simply lay the hosiery flat to dry.
- Latex Free - Polyamide, Elastane
- Truly classic style with ultimate comfort in mind - The latest knitting technology produces an almost seamless transition between toe, heel and welt, reducing friction and improving comfort.