ORABASE PROTECTIVE PASTE FOR MOUTH AND STOMA CARE
Orabase Protective Paste is a smooth, ointment-like paste which provides quick and effective relief from mouth ulcers and pain caused by cancer treatment. Orabase provides a protective film over sore areas in the mouth, so that you can get back to your day pain-free.
- Provides a protective film around mouth sores
- Does not contain steroids
- Quick and effective pain relief
- Soothes sore patches in the mouth
Several cancer treatments, including radiation and chemotherapy, can leave you with painful mouth sores - which can make eating difficult. Orabase has been specially formulated to adhere to the mucosa membranes and any raw weeping areas in your mouth to prevent and soothe mouth ulcers.
Orabase Paste can be used in the mouth, around wounds, and for ostomies which need protection. It does not contain any steroids.
Gelatin 16.7%, Pectin 16.7%, Sodium carboxymethylcellulose 16.7% Polythene 2.5% and liquid paraffin 47.4%
Orabase is steroid-free.
HOW TO USE
- Try to wipe the sore spot dry (use a clean cotton bud, for example).
- Apply a pea-sized amount of the gel to the sore area with your finger.
- Avoid eating or drinking for 30 minutes.
Using Orabase for Stoma Care
- Apply to the area surrounding the stoma if it becomes irritated to prevent further erosion and allow skin to heal.