MEDIHONEY BARRIER CREAM DESCRIPTION
Medihoney Barrier cream containing active manuka antibacterial honey which helps to reduce inflammation, prevent maceration, excoriation and irritation resulting from effects of incontinence and diarrhoea. Can be applied to injured skin, peri-wound areas, pressure areas and skin folds. Moisturisers and protects dry skin.
MEDIHONEY BARRIERS CREAM INDICATIONS
- Protects at-risk skin from breakdown.
- Protects wound margins from exudation damage.
- Protects skin from damage caused by friction or shear (pressure ulcers).
- Treatment of incontinence-associated dermatitis and atopic eczema.
- Blistered skin treatment.
- Prevention and treatment of maceration and excoriation.
- Helps maintain the skin pH.
- Treats candidiasis and intertrigo.
- Suitable for all skin types, including neonates, children and older people.